Wednesday, 18 November 2009

Un...inspired



Maybe it's cos I just got back from Spore & it usually takes a little while to adjust....but am feeling pretty SLUGGISH! The contrast is huge - from mad, hectic, divine meals with so many close friends to now simply creating my own schedule of gym, addictive dvds & lotsa online reading.

Every trip is different even thou it's the same place & same faces. I managed to catch up wif 35 of my closest frens in just 4 days. Not a bad effort. The best part - listening to different life issues - from havin to work their way thru skooL which is so rare in Spore & awesome, to honourin parents as they tried to maintain some control ova ur "adult" life...definitely tricky!

Anyway how's this for a summary of the trip.. "chicken 2-ways washed down with a couple of martinis." hehe!





And a face you just can't resist. He's just growing more and more adorable each time I see him. Right now he's just the purrrrfect 'bolster' to hug! hehe! My fave toy to play wif. And my dear friend has made a huge decision to quit her job to look after tis little one. Kudos! I guess kids really do change ur life huh. I just hope I can handle it one day. I call them "toys" for a reason - purely cos they can be passed around, & put away when u get bored hehe!








No comments:

Post a Comment