Friday, 30 October 2009

aHH tat's WHY!


I figured it out! I know why I go to the gym. So I can eat this....

Ever so thankful for globalisation. Without it, I would not be able to get my hands on the extremely reliable, consistent, sinfully yummy taste of KFC. One can't find a half decent cup of coffee here on this exotic but under-developed island of Borneo (aka Brunei - my home for the next few years) but at least there's Fast Food to address those rare unhealthy cravings!! The only difference..... the err "kampong" chickens are kinda small here. My 2 piece feed was not enuf! Gonna get hungry tonight.

Actually have been fighting off the midnight hunger pangs quite often lately. I have no idea WHY I'm hungry even after having a big dinner, but it's the worse habit to get into. And yet I can't fall asleep if I'm hungry. Awful dilemma - every health & fitness article will advise no eating after 8pm and yet I'm munching away. The experts do not address the problem of "not being able to sleep if hungry". If they cld address tat issue, I'd be a happier gal for it!


1 comment:

  1. Totally relate on the midnight hunger pangs. I always wake up in the middle of the night to boil an egg... nice and warm :)

    ReplyDelete