Friday, 30 October 2009

Nothing in particular

Hmmm... I've not had any luck in changing this template and since this is a rather un-inspiring background for any blog, I've not had too much to say. Do I really have to meddle with HTML to get a nice funky blog template?!?!

Anyway today I have a new project to work on, so don't have the usual luxury of time to enjoy. Plus it's Friday which always makes it an uphill challenge to get any work done. hehe!

A one minute random brain dump:
  • - the fridge needs a major clean out - left overs from last week
  • - hoping to catch up wif a friend on Skype this arvo
  • - researching the Oz kitchen industry online
  • - checking out the local Travel Fair after lunch in hopes of grabbing some cheap flights for next year hehe!
  • - still debating on where to go in Dec...either Malacca (if we can stay at the new boutique hotel) or Cameron Highlands as a backup or maybe Langkawi?!

Well I'm lookin forward to working on our 1st DIY project ova the weekend - Jin is making me some bathroom shelves. yeah! Will post pics....IF they turn out ok :P

No comments:

Post a Comment