Friday, 30 October 2009

Did It

So the day has come and gone and I achieved one thing. I found THIS black & pink gerbera blog template. I love this flower. Thanks to the designer Lena...for her many awesome templates to choose from. As I spent the day surfing for these templates, I came across an incredible world of super creative people who do this for their own enjoyment. Am impressed.

Hoping to get to the gym later this evening before the weekend officially begins. I still can't figure out what my body likes in terms of exercise. No matter how much I try, my body doesn't seem to benefit from the so-called perks of exercising. I don't sleep better, I haven't managed to reduce the circumference of my tummy in the slightest, I don't have more stamina....it's all a SCAM!!! Does anyone else feel e same?

oh well...am still sucked in and going to the gym anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment