Monday, 1 February 2010

My struggle with Breakfast.

I have tried and tried...but I just can't seem to turn myself into a "Breakfast" person. Is there such a thing? You know... like a "Morning" person...which I'm not btw. I totally believe that some people are just naturally programmed to be morning people, waking up at an early hour and loving it. Me... I just jump at any opportunity to sleep in.

So yeah... not being a morning person probably doesn't help my breakfast cause either. Having not been very well trained as a kid to eat breakfast religiously, I am still struggling with it despite knowing how "important" this meal is (sucks tat it's e most important meal of the day really!).

And if that wasn't the hardest part, then it's finding healthy breakfast food that is an even bigger challenge. I tend to detest all the stuff that happens to be good for me.... oats, milk, soy, wholemeal anything, egg whites, cereal....etc.

Does anybody have any other suggestions for a healthy breakfast...EASY TO PREPARE meal?


No comments:

Post a Comment